Listed here are any current vacancies that we may have in the district, volunteering or otherwise. This page will be updated regularly with roles we are looking to fill.
We are looking for parents to fill roles on group committees. Please contact your local group scout leader in the first instance. Contact details are on the local group page on this website.
There are also the following open District positions:
- District Explorer Scout Commissioner
- District Explorer Scout Leader
- District Youth Commissioner
- District Network Commissioner
- District Section Leader – Cubs
- District Section Leader – Scouts
- Assistant District Commissioner – Beavers
- District Deputy Commissioner (Water Activities Support Team).
- Role will be to develop and manage District water activities as a bolt-on package for Groups. Will include promoting training for permits on the water, managing the list of permitted Leaders and Young Leaders, coordinating bookings for Leaders for activities and coordinating events and opportunities with boating bases along the Thames from Westminster to Hammersmith. Will also include line management for part of the District.
If any of the above roles interest you, contact email@example.com unless otherwise indicated.